I haven’t posted in a long time.
Like, a long time.
Probably at least, oh I don’t know, 5+ months?
I don’t know why, really. I’ll try to play catch up real quick and then I’ll try to post more regularly. But I’m afraid of commitment, guys, so let’s go slow. Okay?
- I’m not a vegan anymore. I’m not even a vegetarian. Oops. I guess I’m technically a “poultritarian” but God, it’s so much easier to say “I eat birds and fish.”
- I’M DONE WITH SCHOOL! Just kidding. I’m not done. I did the whole Commencement thing but that’s such a tease. It’s like I have graduation blue balls (you know what I mean, right?). You get alllll excited just so you can walk up a stage and get…an empty…diploma folder. Oh. I’m done mid-August and taking summer classes. So I’m still in Boston. And it is hot. Really hot.
- I want to get a job after I graduate! Everyone laugh at that funny joke with me.
- I want to move to LA after I graduate! Okay stop laughing.
- I am slowly beginning to accept my inner nerd/geek/whatever(?!?!) and have been more open about being in an open relationship with my Xbox (like I said, commitment issues) buuutttttt I still haven’t come out of the closet and openly said I loved Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and might actually try watching…other anime series. *gasp*
- I have a new arch nemesis: the fruit fly.
- I’m going to miss the shit out of Boston, but being on the top floor of an apartment, my unit is probably… 5-10 degrees hotter than it is on the ground floor. That being said…
- I want to marry whoever invented the window air conditioner unit. Okay, if they’re not around anymore, I’m sure there’s a relative.