1. Finally! I’m graduating! The moment I’ve waited for for 16 years!
2. Oh my God. I’m graduating.
3. Okay, try not to panic.
4. Try not to panic.
(But resumes! And job applications! And loans! And!)
5. Okay I’m fine. No, this is good. No more papers! Ever again!
6. But…I’m going to miss college.
7. And what do I do in September? I’ll be…unemployed?
8. I’ll have to move back home?!
9. And apply for jobs?!
10. But wait, I finally have a chance to relax.
11. And read some books [that I actually choose for myself].
12. Maybe I’ll catch up with some old friends.
13. I’ll finally have some time to work off the “Freshman 15.”
(Or college 15-25, let’s be real.)
14. And sure, I’ll get a job. I worked hard to get here!
15. It might be difficult, but it’ll all be worth it in the end.